MADE IN FRANCE
Designed to adapt to the cold winter, the Leone jacket, inspired by the military bomber, doubles as synthetic sheep fur, the sherpa, for a modern and refined urban version. Playing codes, the sherpa Leone jacket is reversible and is adorned, facing a choice of naturalistic jacquards animal patterns or camouflage and dull colors punctuated with bright shards. On the pile side, the soft synthetic fur lining is contrasted on the front by a reminder of the outer jacquard all along the zipper and on the piping of the pockets.
- Sherpa synthetic fur collar and lining.
- Bottom ended with a side edge.
- Zipper under tab on the outside and lined with a wide piping with jacquard fabric on the inside.
- Four external raglan pockets with piping, two zipped.
- Two inside raglan pockets with piping, with two vertical zipped pockets.
Black Damask fabric
65% polyester - 35% cotton
Sherpa faux fur
33% acrylic - 67% polyester
This model is big size. If you want to wear this very slim model, prefer the size below your usual size. If you prefer to wear the oversize way 90's, choose the size above, it's really a question of style.
Mateo is wearing a size 3
His measurements are :
Height : 184 cm
Chest : 89 cm / 35’
Waist : 74 cm / 291/2’
Hips : 94 cm / 37’
Do not machine wash
Do not tumble dry
Dry clean only
LEONE - BLACK DAMASCO/WHITE FUR